The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to Fuel Me INC, 360 W. 150 Harvester Dr., Suite #140, Burr Ridge, IL 60527.
- Service refers to the Website or the Application or both.
- You means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website refers to Fuel.Me, accessible from fuel.me
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device named Fuel.Me.
Fuel.Me encrypts data at rest and in transit for all of our customers. We use top of notch tools to manage encryption keys using hardware security modules for maximum security in line with industry best practices.
Fuel.Me regularly engages some of the industry’s best application security experts for third-party penetration tests. Our penetration testers evaluate the source code, running application, and the deployed environment.
Fuel.Me uses Amazon Web Services to host our application. We make full use of the security products embedded within the AWS ecosystem, including KMS, GuardDuty, and Inspector.
In addition, we deploy our application using auto-scaling groups on AWS managed services, meaning we typically do not manage servers or EC2 instances in production.